Ethiopia Kolla Bolcha
- Flavors Black tea, rose, caramel.
- sourced from Guji, Ethiopia
- elevation grown 1900-2100 meters
- producers Kata Muduga Union Cooperative Farmers
- varietals Heirloom
- harvested Fall/Winter 2018/19
- size 12 oz. Wholebean
OUR FIRST NEW-CROP ETHIOPIAN COFFEE OF THE SEASON
This is a lovely, lush and floral coffee. It was grown in Agaro, Jimma zone, where some of our favorite mills are located. This coffee has a full-bodied, silky mouthfeel, rose and vanilla aromatic, and is incredibly sweet and complex. A beautiful coffee!