Kenya Githembe AA
- Flavors Blackcurrant, orange, honey.
- sourced from Gatandu, Kenya.
- elevation grown 2100 Meters
- producers Githembe Factory
- varietals SL28, 34
- harvested Fall / Winter 2018-19
- size 12 oz. wholebean
THIS STELLAR, CLASSIC KENYAN COFFEE WAS GROWN IN GATANDU, KENYA
The members of the Githembe Cooperative grew this lovely coffee and it was processed at the nearby Thiririka Mill. It has a big, classic Kenya profile: tons of bright red currant, full-bodied, and sweet. Our first Kenyan coffee of the season, and one of our favorites.