Guatemala Lazaro Constanza
- Flavors Lemon-lime, stone fruit, cocoa.
- sourced from Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- elevation grown 1900 meters
- producers Lazaro Constanza
- varietals Caturra, typica
- harvested Spring 2018
This lovely coffee was grown and processed in Agua Dulce, Huehuetenango.
The caturra and typica cherries are depulped and wet-fermented for about 36 hours, before being dried on patios. This coffee is silky and clean, with pointed citric acidity rounded out by classic caramel and cocoa sweetness. A beautiful, classic Guatemalan coffee.